* Latest Peace News *
- Faint hopes of ending the war in Yemen The Economist
- Senate votes to condemn US cooperation with Saudi Arabia in Yemen war. Slate
- Ceasefire is Reached, While US House Undermines Efforts to End Complicity in War Common Dreams
- Yemenis in Hodeidah hope truce holds as warring parties talk peace Reuters
- Report: Iran sees Yemen ceasefire as postive step to end war The Jerusalem Post - Israel News
- View full coverage on Google News
A Pivotal Decade for the Movement to End the “War on Drugs” Open Society Foundations
- U.S. diplomats hold talks with Taliban on ending Afghanistan war The Washington Post
- Taliban say they're meeting US officials in effort to negotiate end of war Military Times
- Taliban Appear Ready to Discuss Peace Talks, Except With Afghan Officials The New York Times
- U.S. Envoy Meets High-Ranking Taliban Officials in Push for Peace The Wall Street Journal
- Afghanistan hosts Pakistan, China for talks on security and trade Al Jazeera English
- View full coverage on Google News
Despite nearly a half-century of destructive and ineffective policy initiatives, the “war on drugs” rages on. In Afghanistan and Colombia, opium poppy and coca ...
Is an end in sight for the war in Yemen? Al Jazeera America
In this week's Headliner, we speak to UN Special Envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths about the latest round of peace talks in Sweden and whether there's an end in ...
It's Time to End U.S. Support for the Saudi War on Yemen The National Interest Online
Congress is seeking to trim presidential war powers in Yemen. Unfortunately, the Republican Party leadership continues to defend unrestrained executive ...
Reports: US, Taliban Officials In Talks To End The War In Afghanistan WTMJ
As of Monday afternoon, though, neither the White House nor the State Department had confirmed talks were taking place.
* Live EBAY Auctions *
* Internet Search Results *
National Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam ...
The Spring Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam, which became the National Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam, was a coalition of antiwar activists formed in 1967 to organize large demonstrations in opposition to the Vietnam War.The organization was informally known as "the Mobe
It's Time to End the War on Salt - Scientific American
Scientific American is the essential guide to the most awe-inspiring advances in science and technology, explaining how they change our understanding of the world and shape our lives.
Rory Stewart: Time to end the war in Afghanistan | TED Talk
British MP Rory Stewart walked across Afghanistan after 9/11, talking with citizens and warlords alike. Now, a decade later, he asks: Why are Western and coalition forces still fighting there? He shares lessons from past military interventions that worked -- Bosnia, for instance -- and shows that humility and local expertise are the keys to success.
Amazon.com: Fool's Errand: Time to End the War in ...
Fool's Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan and millions of other books are available for instant access.view Kindle eBook | view Audible audiobook
Northern Plans to End the War [ushistory.org]
In July, 1863, the Confederates suffered a crushing defeat at Gettysburg and, a day later, the Union captured Vicksburg. Union generals devised a strategy to bring the war to an end, starting with a navel blockade to prevent the south from receiving supplies or military support from abroad.
Sojourners has the latest news and commentary on faith, politics, and culture.
Ethan Nadelmann: Why we need to end the War on Drugs | TED ...
Is the War on Drugs doing more harm than good? In a bold talk, drug policy reformist Ethan Nadelmann makes an impassioned plea to end the "backward, heartless, disastrous" movement to stamp out the drug trade. He gives two big reasons we should focus on intelligent regulation instead.
Israel/Palestine: How to End the War of 1948: Tanya ...
Israel/Palestine: How to End the War of 1948 [Tanya Reinhart] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. In Israel/Palestine, Reinhart traces the development of the Security Barrier and Israel’s new doctrine of disengagement